Visa on Arrival (e-Visa):
All applications for tourist visas will have to be made in advance through an online application process on the website https://evisa.rop.gov.om
Applications for Oman Tourist Visa will not be received at the Visa Service Desks from the above stated date at both the Airport or Border Crossings.
To complete the electronic visa application, the following steps must be followed:
The current system, whereby nationals of some 68 countries could quickly get a visa on arrival will no longer be applicable. To avoid any hassle upon arrival into Oman, we would advise you to pre-apply for you visa online, in advance, even if you are eligible for Visa on Arrival.
Cost for the e-Visa:
Less than 10 days stay : USD 52 per person (Non-refundable and paid online)
10 days -30 days stay : USD 85.00 per person (Non-refundable and paid online)
Visa Pre-Application with Tour Oman:
If you qualify for a Visa on Arrival, please refer to the rules stated above.
- If you do not qualify, and would like to apply for an Oman Tourist Visa (1 Month Validity), please send us:
- Clear Scanned Copies of the Passport (Information full page copy / Front & back full page copy)
- Clear Scanned Passport size photograph (Blue background)
- Passports should be valid for 06 months (Should not expire within 6 months from application date)
OK to Board Process:
- It will take 4-5 working days for us to revert to you, after the submission of applications to the Visa Immigration office, excluding Friday & Saturday
- Immigration Offices are closed on weekends (Friday and Saturday)
- Cost for Tourist Visa (01 Month Validity) : USD 85 per person
You need an “OK to Board” approval if you:
- If the Airline has requested for an OKTB (OK to Board) please do let us know your flight details by sending us your E-Ticket which has a valid PNR.
- Charges for the same will be OMR 1.500 per person
- Some customers from the Asian Subcontinent may require an “OK to Board” approval in order to be accepted for travel on any airline.
- Are a citizen of India, Bangladesh, Nepal*, Pakistan or Sri Lanka and if you are travelling from your country of citizenship (eg, Indian citizen departing on an any flight from India)
- Nepali citizens travelling from India may require an OK to Board approval
Cost for OK to Board Process: (01 Month Validity) : USD 4 per person
For all your visa queries, you may get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour Oman - A division of Travel Point LLC, reserves the right to add 5% VAT to quoted rates, in case approved and applicable by the government of The Sultanate of Oman, which will be applicable immediately from the date announced, with no exceptions. This will be applicable on current bookings as well.
Thank you for your cooperation.